We want to make sure that volunteering with us is as fulfilling as possible and will do our best to ensure that the volunteering experience is positive, meets individual aspirations, is enjoyable and rewarding and contributes to enhanced health and wellbeing.
We strive to provide a safe, inclusive and friendly environment where development is nurtured and Volunteers progress. Our Volunteers are treated as individuals and their experiences of volunteering vary enormously.
Wherever possible we try to cater for the needs of everyone and if a little extra support is needed in whatever aspect, we can discuss that request.
We are always glad to welcome new people to our team. Volunteer time given can be anywhere from 3 hours per week up to 30 hours per week. How will you get involved?
- Maintaining gardens for clients?
- Working on the commercial gardening service?
- Driving one of our vehicles?
- Joining our Table Top Gardening Group?
- Helping with publicity?
- Referring potential volunteers to us?
- Become a Volunteer buddy?
- Offering your gardening experience?
- Inviting us to your event?
- Offering us a donation?
- By offering us sponsorship?