Many employers engage in ‘Corporate Social Responsibility Programmes’ which enable their staff to volunteer – either individually or in a group and this contribution has a measurable impact on communities. There are many benefits for the individual, the employer and the wider community. Companies can get involved in a variety of ways:- by buying services from our Garden Maintenance Team, donating a percentage of organisation payroll or joining our team for a day.
- Positive impact on the community
- Payroll giving helps to sustain the charity
- Give back to the community in which you operate
- Taking action which will help society
- Strengthening a team through employee volunteering